Finecast Foundry adheres to a rigorous quality assurance system ensuring manufactured components exceed our customer’s expectations. All castings are inspected at each stage of production and manufactured to strict pre-approved process controls.
In addition to being accredited with ISO 9001 certification.
Quality Control throughout the Casting Process.
- Tensile Testing: Determination of the mechanical properties (ultimate tensile strength, % yield strength, elongation %).
- Spark Emission Spectrometer: Verification of the chemical composition of the aluminium alloy.
- Hardness Measurement: Brinell hardness testing.
- Real Time CT radiographic inspection of castings to prove out the sample process or as part of your production specification.
- Facilities for full 3D CMM Dimensional Inspection.